Links to some of our features worth exploring. If you'd like to learn more about our company, check out our Resources page.
These are research pieces that we've spent tens or hundreds of hours creating. They are our most substantiated content:
- Line Impact™ correlation research
- Compare Pluralsight/GitPrime, Pinpoint, Code Climate, and GitClear
- Introduction to Line Impact and Commit Groups (video)
- Measuring code activity: a comprehensive guide
- Popular software engineering metrics, and how they get gamed
- Tech debt: measure and fix it
Blog posts and articles describing how to use GitClear to expedite code review.
- Commit Activity Browser: the fastest way to figure out what's been worked on lately
- Tech debt: how to measure and fix it?
- Review code faster with Commit Groups
- Skip the standing with Stand Up meeting reports
Blogs & essays exploring how Managers use GitClear to get more from their team.
- Help new hires without waiting months
- Evaluate the impact of working from home
- Fix the four biggest time wasters for Engineering Managers
- Five advantages vs Pluralsight Flow (nee GitPrime)
- Performance reviews done right
Articles detailing how to configure and use Line Impact.
- Count lines of code, but don't be naive about what you're measuring
- Customizing Line Impact
- Four worst software metrics agitating developers in 2019
- Git Stats: Gallery of free tools with screenshots and examples
- Lines of Code stats: what the data says
- Line Impact: how it works, and how to explain it to your team
- Philosophy behind using a single, reliable metric
- What are your team's most productive hours of the week?