Below you can find deep dives and videos into GitClear features worth exploring. If you'd like to learn more about our company, check out our Resources page.
If you'd like to get a detailed list of all available GitClear reports & features, check out our product documentation.
These are research pieces that we've spent tens or hundreds of hours creating. They are our most substantiated content:
- Diff Delta™ correlation research (PDF download)
- Diff Delta™ benchmark research (PDF download)
- Visual Guide to Diff Delta and Commit Groups (PDF download)
- Compare Pluralsight/GitPrime, Pinpoint, Code Climate, and GitClear
- Introduction to Diff Delta and Commit Groups (video)
- Measuring code activity: a comprehensive guide
- Popular software engineering metrics, and how they get gamed
- Tech debt: measure and fix it
- Three actionable ideas to use git data to promote developer happiness
- What will your developers think about "Developer Analytics" tools?
Blog posts and articles describing how to use GitClear to expedite code review.
- Commit Activity Browser: the fastest way to figure out what's been worked on lately
- Tech debt: how to measure and fix it?
- Review code faster with Commit Groups
Blogs & essays exploring how Managers use GitClear to get more from their team.
- Help new hires without waiting months
- Fix the four biggest time wasters for Engineering Managers
- Five advantages vs Pluralsight Flow (nee GitPrime)
- Performance reviews done right
Articles detailing how to configure and use Diff Delta.
- Count lines of code, but don't be naive about what you're measuring
- Customizing Diff Delta
- Four worst software metrics agitating developers in 2023
- Git Stats: Gallery of free tools with screenshots and examples
- Lines of Code stats: what the data says
- Diff Delta: how it works, and how to explain it to your team
- What are your team's most productive hours of the week?