60 Features Released with @email@example.com
Browse Other Releases
Top Contributors in @firstname.lastname@example.org
Directory Browser for @email@example.com
All files are compared to previous version, @firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Release Notes Published
This is the first release of our new @slack/oauth package! Slack apps that are installed in multiple workspaces, like in the App Directory or in an Enterprise Grid, will need to implement OAuth and store information about each of those installations.
- Supports V2 OAuth for Slack Apps as well as V1 OAuth for Classic Slack apps.
- Includes a pluggable interface to easily hook in your own database to save and fetch installation data (like tokens).
- Handles state generation and state verification
- Has a method for creating "Add to Slack" buttons for direct installs
- Redirects back to the Slack app after the installation flow completes
Issue: #950 PR: #963
Thanks @stevengill, @aoberoi, @seratch and @shaydewael!