January 4, 2021
v2.3.1 (released September 22, 2020)
652 Line Impact
9 total committers
37 Features Released with v2.3.2
Browse Other Releases
Latest Pending Unreleased 😎
v2.4.0-rc4 Released December 4, 2020
v2.4.0-rc3 Released November 24, 2020
v2.4.0-rc2 Released November 17, 2020
v2.4.0-rc1 Released November 7, 2020
v2.4.0-rc0 Released January 4, 2021
v2.3.2 Released January 4, 2021
v2.3.1 Released September 22, 2020
v2.3.0 Released July 24, 2020
v2.3.0-rc2 Released July 17, 2020
v2.3.0-rc1 Released July 8, 2020
Top Contributors in v2.3.2
Directory Browser for v2.3.2
All files are compared to previous version, v2.3.1. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Loading File Browser...
Release Notes Published
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
- Fixes an access to unitialized memory in Eigen code (CVE-2020-26266)
- Fixes a security vulnerability caused by lack of validation in
- Fixes a vulnerability caused by attempting to write to immutable memory region in
- Fixes a
CHECK-fail in LSTM with zero-length input (CVE-2020-26270)
- Fixes a security vulnerability caused by accessing heap data outside of bounds when loading a specially crafted
- Solves an OOM issue on TPUs when XLA contexts use fused average updates
2.0.5to handle CVE-2020-13790.
4.13.1to handle CVE-2020-15250.
8.44to handle CVE-2019-20838 and CVE-2020-14155.
3.44.0to keep in sync with master branch.