99 Features Released with 1.50.0
Browse Other Releases
Top Contributors in 1.50.0
Directory Browser for 1.50.0
All files are compared to previous version, 1.49.3. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Release Notes Published
Welcome to the September 2020 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Accessible settings editor - Interact with the settings list like any other list in VS Code.
- Pinned tabs improvements - Resize pinned tabs, unpin with one click, and more.
- Linux ARM builds - VS Code is now available for both Linux ARMv7 and ARM64.
- Improved debugging experience - Improved hover and filtering in debug console.
- New JS debugger features - Toggle auto attach flows and see performance in real-time.
- Panel layout improvements - New panel maximization settings and bottom panel size.
- Webview Views support - Build extensions with webview views in the sidebar and panel.
- Updated "Create a Dev Container" tutorial - Get started with Development Containers.
Join us live at the VS Code team's livestream on Tuesday, October 13 at 8am Pacific (4pm London), to see a demo of what's new in this release and ask us questions live.
Insiders: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the nightly Insiders build and try the latest updates as soon as they are available.