February 28, 2023
1.75.1 (released February 8, 2023)
17,552 Diff Delta
54 total committers
504 Features Released with 1.76.0
Browse Other Releases
Latest Pending Unreleased 😎
v14 Released March 14, 2023
1.76.2 Released March 14, 2023
1.76.1 Released March 8, 2023
1.76.0 Released February 28, 2023
1.75.1 Released February 8, 2023
1.75.0 Released February 1, 2023
1.74.3 Released January 9, 2023
1.74.2 Released December 20, 2022
1.74.1 Released December 14, 2022
1.74.0 Released December 2, 2022
Top Contributors in 1.76.0
Directory Browser for 1.76.0
All files are compared to previous version, 1.75.1. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Loading File Browser...
Release Notes Published
Welcome to the February 2023 release of Visual Studio Code. There are many updates in this version that we hope you'll like, some of the key highlights include:
- Profiles - Active profile badge, quickly switch profiles via the Command Palette.
- Accessibility improvements - New audio cues, improved terminal screen reader mode.
- Moveable Explorer view - Place the Explorer in the secondary side bar or a panel.
- Notebook kernel MRU list - Find and select recently used notebook kernels.
- Markdown header link suggestions - Easily link to headers in files across your workspace.
- Remote Development usability - New keyboard shortcut, streamlined remote options list.
- New Git/GitHub topics - Articles for beginner and advanced Git source control users.
- Improved Marketplace search - Better results for multi-word queries.
- Jupyter IPyWidgets 8 support - Use the latest IPyWidgets version in your Jupyter notebooks.
- Python pytest IntelliSense - Completions for pytest fixtures and parameterized arguments.
For the complete release notes go to Updates on code.visualstudio.com.
Insiders: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the nightly Insiders build and try the latest updates as soon as they are available and for the latest Visual Studio Code news, updates, and content, follow us on Twitter @code!