1115 Features Released with 1.75.0
Browse Other Releases
Top Contributors in 1.75.0
Directory Browser for 1.75.0
We haven't yet finished calculating and confirming the files and directories changed in this release. Please check back soon.
Release Notes Published
Welcome to the January 2023 release of Visual Studio Code. There are many updates in this version that we hope you'll like, some of the key highlights include:
- Profiles - Create and share profiles to configure extensions, settings, shortcuts, and more.
- VS Marketplace signing - Published extensions now code signed by default.
- Accessibility improvements - Terminal screen reader mode, new keyboard shortcuts.
- Easier multi-view resizing - Drag layout corners to resize multiple views at once.
- Tree view search history - Quickly rerun previous searches in tree views.
- Better Terminal link detection - Detect links containing spaces, brackets, line and column formats.
- New Git commands - Stash staged changes and delete remote tags from within VS Code.
- Dark+ and Light+ V2 themes - Try the experimental color themes and let us know what you think.
- Jupyter Notebook topics - Using notebooks on the web, how to manage Jupyter kernels.
- AI Tools in VS Code - Learn about AI-powered completions with GitHub Copilot.
Insiders: Want to see new features as soon as possible? You can download the nightly Insiders build and try the latest updates as soon as they are available. And for the latest Visual Studio Code news, updates, and content, follow us on Twitter @code!