132 Features Released with 1.46.0
Browse Other Releases
Top Contributors in 1.46.0
Directory Browser for 1.46.0
All files are compared to previous version, 1.45.1. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Release Notes Published
Welcome to the May 2020 release of Visual Studio Code.
- Accessibility improvements - Status bar navigation, easier keyboard text selection.
- Flexible view and panel layout - Move and group views in the Side Bar and Panel.
- Pinned editor tabs - Pin editors in the title bar to keep frequently used files handy.
- Add GitHub remotes - Add GitHub remotes to your local repository.
- Automatic debugger configuration - Save and modify generated debug configurations.
requirefor CommonJS modules.
- JS/TS refactorings preserve newlines - Formatting is preserved during refactoring operations.
- Settings Sync preview - New Synced Machines and Data views to manage your preferences.
- GitHub Issue Notebooks - Run GitHub issue queries and display results in a custom Notebook.
- Windows ARM64 support - New VS Code Insiders ARM64 builds are available.
- VS Code at Build 2020 - Talks on Tips&Tricks, Remote Development, and The History of VS Code.
Insiders: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the nightly Insiders build and try the latest updates as soon as they are available. And for the latest Visual Studio Code news, updates, and content, follow us on Twitter @code!