128 Features Released with 1.47.0
Browse Other Releases
Top Contributors in 1.47.0
Directory Browser for 1.47.0
All files are compared to previous version, 1.46.1. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Release Notes Published
Welcome to the June 2020 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Accessibility improvements - New screen reader capabilities.
- Windows ARM builds - Windows on ARM is now available in stable.
- Source Control unified view - All repositories displayed in a single view.
- View and sort pending changes - View files as a tree or list, sort by name, path, or status.
- Edit complex settings - Edit object settings from the Settings editor.
- New HexEditor extension - Edit files in hexadecimal format from within VS Code.
- Notebook UI updates - Improved UX and undo/redo support.
- Remote Development tutorials - Learn to develop over SSH, inside Containers, and in WSL.
- Java Pack Installer for macOS - Get set up to develop in Java with VS Code on macOS.
Insiders: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the nightly Insiders build and try the latest updates as soon as they are available. And for the latest Visual Studio Code news, updates, and content, follow us on Twitter @code!