January 16, 2022
v3.9.20 (released January 16, 2022)
0 Diff Delta
0 total committers
0 Commits in this Release
Could not find any commits associated with this release.
Browse Other Releases
v3.11.0 Released February 17, 2022
v3.10.0 Released February 11, 2022
3.10.0 Released February 11, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.3 Released January 16, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.2 Released January 16, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.1 Released January 16, 2022
v3.9.20 Released January 16, 2022
v3.9.15 Released January 13, 2022
3.9.15 Released January 13, 2022
3.9.14 Released January 12, 2022
Top Contributors in v3.10.0-beta.1
Could not determine top contributors for this release.
Directory Browser for v3.10.0-beta.1
All files are compared to previous version, v3.9.20. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Loading File Browser...
Release Notes Published
- NEW: Native nested tags. Now you can nest tags into a folder-like hierarchy, without the need for the now removed Folders extension.
- NEW: Change Editor menu in note context menu, with a a more organized, easier to use layout than the now removed Editor menu.
- Fixed: Issue where advanced editors would randomly fail to load.
- Fixed: Issue where deleting a note permanently would result in an incorrect number being displayed for “All notes”.
- Improvement: All first party editors now have the ability to toggle spellcheck via the note context menu. Disable spellcheck for long notes to improve editing performance. Third party editors can also gain spellcheck control functionality by specifying a
spellcheckControl: trueentry in their extension’s json payload. Then read
note.content.spellcheckin your editor to determine its spellcheck state.