January 16, 2022
3.9.15 (released January 13, 2022)
140 Line Impact
1 total committer
2 Commits in this Release
Ordered by the degree to which they evolved the repo in this version.
Authored January 16, 2022
Authored January 13, 2022
Browse Other Releases
v3.10.0 Released February 11, 2022
3.10.0 Released February 11, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.3 Released January 16, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.2 Released January 16, 2022
v3.10.0-beta.1 Released January 16, 2022
v3.9.20 Released January 16, 2022
v3.9.15 Released January 13, 2022
3.9.15 Released January 13, 2022
3.9.14 Released January 12, 2022
v3.9.14 Released January 12, 2022
Top Contributors in v3.9.20
Directory Browser for v3.9.20
All files are compared to previous version, 3.9.15. Click here to browse diffs between other versions.
Loading File Browser...
Release Notes Published
- New: Automatic theme switching based on system color scheme. Now you can set which theme you’d like your default light and dark mode to switch to via Preferences > Appearance.
- New: Ability to disable spellcheck on a per-note basis from the note context menu. Disable spellcheck for large notes to improve editing performance, especially with editors like Markdown Pro, Plus, and Bold.
- New: Disabled application screenshot thumbnail in Windows taskbar preview for improved privacy.
- Fixed: Electron regression with text input performance.
- Fixed: Issue where archived and trashed notes would be included in note count in tags list.
- Fixed: Issue where third-party components wouldn’t auto-update.